Skip to the main content
Sammamish Town Center (not licensed)

File a Claim for Damages

City Staff

Front Desk City of Sammamish

(425) 295 0500

If you believe the City of Sammamish is at fault for an incident/accident resulting in loss, injury, or damages, you may file a claim requesting payment.

Claims for damages against the City must be physically signed. They must also be filed with the City Clerk by mail or hand-delivered to City Hall. 

Download the Claim for Damages Form and mail or deliver it to the following addresses once complete:



City of Sammamish - Attention Claims Processing

801 228th Ave SE,

Sammamish, WA 98075


Hand Delivery

Sammamish City Hall 

801 228th Ave SE,

Sammamish, WA 98075